Wednesday, November 09, 2005

lost in the maze

yday had a chat with mgr.Talked my heart out. Was suggested to improve my asertiveness skill :( Was confused totally.Wanted to call someone up & cry on a considerate soul's shoulder. what the hail ???? I forgot that I am one of those unfortunate souls who are destined to walk alone on the path of life.By the way staying single has it's advantage also.U never ned to worry what the other person is doing??Remeber the quote from 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari".IF YOU CARE FOR OTHER'S DREAMS WHERE IS THE TIME FOR YOUR OWN DREAM.Huh why am I writing all these stuffs ? Perhaps frustrated with the way life is moving..... Still wondering where do I stand?Life seems to be a maze & I am lost.Lost so much that sleep has become a rare commodity for me.Sometimes it is frustrating not to get it easily.But mama is having a good sleep nowdays.Mama is a database man.He always talks in terms of database.Ought to be(as he is one of those DBAs).ha ha ha.Don't know what he will say when he will see this.But he is a perfect lover's material.Mami is lucky in that sense.Shashanka(My other roommate) , he is also having a nice sleep.Though I don't like him sometimes but I admire him.Don't know how he caries on after so many heart breaks.Perhaps he has got a solution for that.I need to ask that to him. He had a gud day today.Got to know that he will be goin to USA sometime this month or next month.We will have more snickers in our freeze this time provided he spares some from his friends ;). Debendra bhai has become a perfect family material.But can't help it as Bhauja is not well.Hmmm forgot to go to hospital today evening he asked me to come.Got to go.... It is already 2 O clock in the night ,I am using mama's Laptop.He will beat me up ;)...... A lot of things to study and a lot of things to do...... .

1 comment:

Debaditya said...

so how r u feeling now....
wish u find some solution urself