Wednesday, January 03, 2007

An Ode to Brand Experience

AT THE SHOP
I- How much is this shirt???
ShopKeeper- 2000 Rs. sir.This is a ***** shirt,,, sir.The pieces those are moving very fast.You will surely like it.You can confidently buy this sir.

IN MY ROOM

My RoomMate-Where from you bought this shirt????
Me- From that ******* showroom.
My RoomMate- Does not look that costly. It looks very cheap.I guess he took you for a ride.

ME ON THE BED

I should not have bought that shirt.It really looks bad.Price was very steep also.

AFTER 15 DAYS

Our Cook(Looking at the bundle of clothes placed on the floor)-Sir,why have you thrown these clothes???Can I check out if I can take some of them???
Me-Sure.

He picks up the shirt which was still new & left.

So much for getting inside a dazzling shop & getting something which we call brand experience :(

1 comment:

Ravi Jay said...

Machaan,

Havoc story man!!! Or did it really happen? If it did, It's pretty hilarious, dude..

It has a difference.

Keep on blogging... Let those creative juices flow.

Cheers Bro,
Ravi.