Tuesday, April 03, 2007

GIFTING YOUR WAY TO SOMEONE'S HEART

The mail from my company Bulletin Board

Hi All,

I need suggestions for buying a good and different gift for my husband on our marriage anniversary. I am not able to understand what to buy as guys have very less things to be presented.

Pls suggest some good gifts to make him feel special.


Thanks & Regards,



I was wondering, looking at the mail,do we really need to express the quantity of our feelings towards our dear & near ones???And isn't it impossible to quantify sometghing like emotions,feelings.

Can't blame on people when we are growing up in a world where everything is quantified.And how do we tend to do that??? We tend to measure everything materialistically when it comes to quantifying.We tend to measure the intangibles with the help of tangibles.I am still confused how can we make someone special by gifting him or her once in a blue moon.

Anyway till I find out the answer let ARCHIES & all those people make merry & laugh their way to bank.

No comments: