Thursday, June 14, 2007

C Lover

Some time back saw an article in Sunday TOI about the influence of C in indian people's psyche written by Shashi Tharoor.Starting from cricket,cinema ,caste where ever someone goes it is hard to miss the sight of words starting with letter c which has a profound effect on Indian public.
The article forced me to think about the profession I am into,where in I tried to find out if at all we do have some words like this which has some impact on us.

So many words I found but I filtered out three most prominent words according to my observations.

Communicate,Collabarate,Creativity

A person who has already spent a lot of time in this industry is well aware of the role good and effective communication.Wihtout this whereevr you are & whatever you do will not bear result.

The magic of good collaboration is well explained by the giants like APPLE & MICROSOFT.

Without creativity a software engineer is bound to be doomed because the devolopment in technology has made every one agood programmer with the use of high level of abstraction & IDE.So tools are created the only thing that will differentiate the people from each other is the amount of creativity people bring to the table.

Did I forget the Ctrl key ;). No looking at it's widespread use I have decided not to write on it as we generally don't comment on things which have become so common that it is offensive to write some thing about them.

No comments: