Sunday, November 27, 2005

Get out & start Living

I vivdly call that day when I met one of my friends.That was when I came to Bangalore for the first time on the job. I happened to join my first job in an IT organisation.So as usual parents' expectations were high & to add to my woes I was very slow in catching up the process at the organisation.so I was totally in a mess. Since by nature I am shy I could not mingle with people that easily.Even my roommates were frustrated at my attitude. One day he called me up to his place & we chatted about our career & how life is moving & how many girlfriends we have(U know this is the first question u are asked when you meet a long lost friend).Slowly I veered our discussions towards my worrys & woes.He tried to avoid as much as possible,because we just wanted to enjoy the time we are together.Suddenly he told me in a calmer voice."Bibhu what do you think??? You have only prblems. no one else???Start to look around & you will find every one has his cup of woes which is over brimming. But successful & happy are those people who learn to live with their difficulties & make the most of the life that has ben bestowed upon them by the almighty.Can't you see how lucky you are to be in the creamy layer of our society???Where people arre lucky enough to have a single meal for a day you have a job that pays handsomely,that makes you learn everyday,that challenges your intelligence sometimes.What else do you need????"I felt like a suddeen awakening.Is it the case???Why can't I se the sparkling light of the lightening in the darkness of the night. Am I missing out something everyday ????From that day I started telling myself in the morning "WHATEVER HAPPENS TODAY,LET IT HAPPEN. I PROMOSE TO LIVE THE DAY AS CHEERFULLY AS POSSIBLE,BECAUSE LIFE GIVES US A SINGLE CHANCE TO LIVE.IT MAKES US LEARNED EVERYDAY BY GIVING US EXPERIENCE.NO EXPERIENCE IS BAD OR GOOD. EVERY EXPERIENCE IS A VALUABLE ONE.SO DON"T BE AFRAID TO GO OUT AND START LIVING.BECAUSE BY THAT ONLY WE CAN KNOW WHAT LIVING IS ALL ABOUT "

No comments: