Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Live Your Dreams

"You know what???? I am not able to dream nowdays as I used to . I am scared whether the dreams I will see might be getting fullfilled or not??? I am really not in my elements nowdays."The voice came crackling over my mobile on a moonlit night when I was in deep conversation with her regarding her life's plans.

Suddenly the bitings of mosquitoes felt less painful than the pain I could find in that voice.I Was wondering why she was talikng like that??? She was such an educated girl, having a nice job & I felt everything was going right for her. And anyone who would be in her position would dream big things about the life.But here I am talking to someone who is scared to dream also,let alone dreaming big.

Out of sock & annoyance I didn't talk much,but told her something which I don't know how it came to my mind."You know dream is the language with which you talk to god and if you are scared to dream then you are scared of talking to god.Dream is the only way of communicating with the almighty.That is the only way god can reach you.Never ever be scared of talking to god". I feel excited when I talk about success & dreams of people.Though I can't be said as a dreamer I can't be said as very practical either.But I give more weightage to heart than mind.Anyway our conversation stopped there & we told good night to each other.

Came to bed & was wondering about what I said to her."C'mon you have become a counselor of sort",I told to myself."But don't you feel it is very theatrical to talk about dreams,heart over mind nowdays????Those have become stale, man.Talk something intresting dude if you want people to talk to you."

But to the core of my heart I feel dreams are a precious gift that has been bestowed upon human beings, who have the capability to make them come true.Can't say the same things about other animals though.The other day I overheard a discussion wherein one of the guest were saying "LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LUCK AND PLUCK,IF YOU CAN'T PLUCK, YOU CAN'T GET LUCK".What a beutiful way of telling the subtlety of being a successful person.Getting success is not about sitting idle at a single place & thinking that success will walk all it's path & reach you.It is all about getting up,walking the difficult terrain & converting evry oppertunity that comes on the way.And to get up & get going you need dreams to propel you.

So be a dreamer, beacuse it costs nothing to dream, but return may be more than what you might have expected for. Our dreams determine us as much as we determine our dreams.

P:S:-Dedicated to that someone who is the inspiration for this Posting.

No comments: