Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Searching For A Title

"Hmmmmm.... So????? What you are writing nowdays author???? I saw your blog & it looks pretty good though the writing looks unconventional." My friend asked me when we met over a tea today.Even though his words had some satirical inclination I secretly devoured my blog's visibility.Now days he is so pissed off with my boastings about my writing that even if it is not upto standard,he finds it very intresting.Arey marketing bol ke koi baat hai na & since I have some inclination towards that discipline of management I don't loose a single chance of marketing what else ;) ,the most unmarketable trait of mine which I dare to say is freelancing.Anyway I am grateful to some of my friends who find it of great taste but from my side I am not sure.

Anyway coming back to the original topic,I was wondering what I should tell.To avoid any embarrassment I asked him "Hey what is it that you find tasteful in my blog???" And predicatbly he told "what else,the title you give to your postings."I was wondering if he ever proceeded further from that one line heading of my post.Anyway at least he looks at them,I consoled my already bruised pride."helloooooo, You didn't tell me what is it that you are writing now?????" he just nudged me."Errrrrrr,I am writng something which I also don't know" I said to further avoid any embarrasment & have a good coffee.

"Arey what is this???? you must not give up hope yaar.You know every big thing has a small beginning & I know u are bound to become a great writer". " Ohhh god, as if my cup of woes were not enough this chap is encouraging me to be a good writer.Even this profession does not pay me much, & I will become an author , to hell with this chap". Just forced a wry smile on my face. Anyway to be very frank I was thinking what I will write today??? what will be the heading for my post??? Being a guy who is poor in innovative thinking( As one of my close colleagues say) I was wondering what I will tell him.

Should I tell him that I am writing something about the state of the affairs of the company where we both are working??? Should I tell him I am writing something about my experince in night club,though I have never visited any one yet????? What should be the topic??? I was kind of wondering if I have thought of something which I am not capable of. Errr I have got a topic. Let me write something about that girl in blue jeans & red tee-shirt.Let me think about an imaginary meeting with her & put my experience.Hmmm can I write ???? Yup why can't I?? I can very well put everything that goes inside me when I meet her into words & publish it.Let me see, she is not bad to look at also.That would make a good posting man.Something said to me from my inside.But being a shy guy I can never imagine to be with a girl like that. So leave that proposition,the other part of my mind advised to me :).C'mon you are running out of ideas as well as time,Say something to your friend yaar,my heart was screaming.

"Hmmmmm,hellooooo I have got the topic to write now " :). I said to myself in a joy that only a child can feel whenever it gets an object of desire which looked so difficult to get."I will write about my experience about my search for the better half which is now at the top of my mind.Thats it." Suddenly as if it was just sitting beside me to jump anytime, given a chance ,the other half my mind said, "What???? You are going to write about something which you have not done yet.Tell me how far have you gone in this to give you an authority to write about it".
"To hell with this.Isn't that a blessing in disguise for the people who get a better half without searching??This stupid is just poking it's dirty nose.Huuuuuh. I am going to write on this & thats it". I forced myself to confront the opposition.

But isn't it true what my opposing part of mind saying to me???I thought myself. I have not gone that far where I can put my experience into an enjoyable post.What is it that I will write????"Left that in the same hurriedness as I thought about that topic.

Out of frustration I was wondering about the fancy titles like "Live Your Heart Out","Loving & Living","Company That You Keep Defines The Person You Are","Let Your Dream Drives Your Passion" etc. etc..But that will be more than a posting boss.It will be like a boaring class where the boaring professor says soemthing which the pupil are not able to make anything out.

"Hello.Should we go??? I have already finished two cups of coffee including yours.Let me know when you write your next posting.No need to think so much about it.Kitna sochta hai re???Coffe pine ke liye aya tha ya yahan pe baith ke sochne. Anyway tell me kya hua teri salary hike ke bare mein. Kuchh baat ki managr se.Kar le yaar 4 saal hone ko hai & still you get less than a fresher in some companies.. Etc etc." My friend's words were whizzing beside me like a spray of bullets fired from an AK47 ,but I was drifting to my own world of hunting for a title for my next posting.

P:S:-Dedicated to Debula Bhai

No comments: