Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Coding and uncoding

Back after a hiatus of two days when I was not able to think anything beyond codes. Now also I am not able to think anything beyond that.But I have taken it to myself to be disciplined at least in maintaining this small diary of mine.So I will write something whatever comes to my mind.Nothing important though.Coming back to code does not our life seems to be a cryptic code & success people are those who skillfully decode them with the help of the clue they get from their surroundings.Today there was a good discussion on bulletin board abt the great books & someone from the crowd wrote that 'ALCHEMIST' didn't have any stuff to be considered as a great read. I could not know why :( Was thinking of giving him a good answer but the difficulties in understanding thre code kept me busy throughout the day.Sometimes I really wonder is life all about going to office at 8 O clock in the morning & coming back at 9 O clock in the night,sipping that bad coffee & having those junk foods they sell at a premium because people working in IT are considered to be rich. Huh they had not seen my Bank balance I guess :). I badly need a break from all these. Where to go ???? Let me think.No where to go . people have changed bwith time & being a social animal we all have to adjust to this kind of living.So let me go & prepare for another day of circus.

No comments: