Sunday, November 20, 2005

How much money does one require to have a cover over his head

Was searching for the right answer today.Got up early in the morning.Felt quite better today. Was down with cold since last two days.Thank god I am feeling much better to write something.Went to see a flat in the evening which was due to the sole reason that Debula bhai wanted to have a look at the site where Satya bhai had already booked one.Mama, me & the other two rode on a bike to the place which was two kms from Marathalli junction.My god what a price to pay for having a flat of 900 sq ft carpet area.30 lakhs approximately. No idea whether I will be able to buy a flat here till I am there in Infosys. Already mother & father had given their consent to move out of the village.Came back disheartened formthe site. After dinner surfed the net to find a suitable land or flat to buy in BBSR or Bangalore. Got some lists. Let me try my luck tomorrow. It is already 12 O clock & mama has slept.Anyway I will let you know what happenes.

No comments: